IELTS 2012 TEST DATES



IETLS TEST DATES LEFT for 2012
Don’t wait too long to prepare for the IELTS.

September ’12 test dates are - for the Academic Test:  1st, 6th, 15th and 22nd  General Test:  1st and 22nd
October ’12 test dates are -Academic Test:   11th, 13th, 20th, 27th  General Test:  13th and 27th
November  ’12 test dates are - Academic Test:   3rd, 8th, 17th, and 24th  General Test:  8th and 17th
December ’12 test dates are - Academic Test:  1st, 6th, 8th, and 15th  General Test:  1st and 8th

If you are in Mumbai you can contact me for IELTS Coaching, Maggie at 9820 407396. I usually conduct coaching in an office at Dadar West. I will explain everything, clear your doubts, make sure you thoroughly practice grammar, do the practice tests and teach you all IELTS Sections: Spoken, Listening (Audio), Reading and Writing - we will increase your score or prepare your thoroughly, whatever band you are aiming for!

The hardest thing is getting started! The second hardest thing is not quitting! Have fun, All the best for your IELTS Test! 

Comments

  1. Great post! I am thankful to my IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh who helped me acknowledged my exam date.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is IELTS?

Voice Clarity Tips - 1

Letter Writing Tips for IELTS General Test- Writing/ Task 1